Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Looking Glass Self

...Well??? Lifes been really good... Other than slight fam issues, I'm on th right track and flowing. Right now I'm doing what I can to meet as many people as possible involved with the local music scene, my results have been....moderately satisfactory. But patience is a something-r somethin, right?
However, taking time to enjoy simplicities in life are something that I still do relish very much...
While I was out the other day I stopped by loc sweet spot, Bills Wheels skate shop while some artists were laying down fresh tags outside: F%#%!@&! HOT!
I talked with the artists a little and they were from San Fran. They came down for the tag sesh, and the surf. Here's some more art from the bay that I found if your interested:http://www.flickr.com/groups/85678547@N00/pool/
.................So not having a car can be a huge drag, however the positives are always there if your looking. Biking and skating have been great to stay fit and healthy. Its also a great way to really soak up the sun, enjoy the weather, and to save doe! -So a few days ago as I biked home from work, the Cave-In on my ipod inspired me to roll down to Twin Lakes beach for a chill dusk:

--Even thou SLC does have some dope sunsets with the lake and mountains, the ocean IS one hot mother..........

..Its always nice to not only reflect back and look at your own life but to look at your reflection in general sometimes and make sure you are who you want to be. If your not in control of your situation, who or what is? Empower yourself, and now. For life is a fleeting moment..
"Alone, all by myself
In fear of failure
Unable to see who I am
Who's my savior
And I don't know why
Why I've come here
To the place of condemnation
My existence remains unclear

But I have broken through
Through what enslaved me
Abolish your guilt wall
Realization allowed me to be free
And my self confidence
Has taught me virtues
Your power was my weakness
My weakness was your power"
-LookingGlassSelf By Snapcase
~Namaste

No comments: