Friday, October 24, 2008

I remember Halloween


--Fall is my favorite time of year, absolutely. ....Next to summer. ..And maybe spring.
- I've always loved the change of colors, the crisp, perfect hoodie weather, and of course Halloween. The one holiday that is souly focused on having a good time. And candy. Hella. Some of my best childhood memories are of Halloween.... dressing up like Freddy Kruger in the third grade.. egging the Knollands up the street.. say word son..
-So last week my uncle, my cousin Ethan, and myself drove a little ways inland to this big pumpkin patch in Hollister.

The morning was crisp and cool, nice and foggy, a great october morning. It was rad, hundreds of fresh-still on the vine white, red, orange and grey ones. Huge spiders also. oh yeah!


Eman had a blast to. Lets go make pumpkin pie!


Happy Halloween

No comments: