Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year Sucka.

I hope the holidays have been good for the world. The economy is not where we'd like it to be and people are feeling that pain, but just as an affirmative thought is a thousand times more powerful than a negative thought, I hope that you have surrounded yourself with some good bros/fam/peeps this season. I've been fortunate to say that I have. Great friends. Good people with good hearts. And money!!! Jus kiddin...

This is my news years pic of Lryic.(Even though its old) Just a reminder to "Keep Thinking" in '09--------------------===== I personally am very optimistic for '09; with a new presidency I believe we as a people, a country and a world will come together more. Besides the gas and eco bullshit Im stoked for someone to crack down on dirty coal fuels and lying lobbiests. For the new year Im reminding myself that there are no rules in this life.. its hard to grasp. I can really can go anywhere are try anything. Wish me luck. Boo-ya

1 comment:

Esther said...

Your positivity is inspiring :)